Removal of wheezy and (most of) jessie

Hi

as it has bypassed a whole lot of mirror admins, let me repeat the
announcement I sent to debian-devel-announce here:

As Wheezy and Jessie have been integrated into the archive.debian.org
structure recently, we are now removing all of Wheezy and all non-LTS
architectures of Jessie from the mirror network starting today.
That is, only Jessie i386, amd64, armel and armhf will continue to be
hosted on the normal mirrors.

The data is, of course, not lost - the whole of it is synced
to archive.debian.org, so if you still need it you will be able to get
it from there.[1]

[1] Keep in mind that they have no security support at all!

--
bye, Joerg