Re: Iran Primary Debian mirror site

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018, factoreal wrote:

> Please consider our Debian mirror, debian.asis.io = ftp.ir.debian.org,
> as a primary Debian mirror site and please list this mirror in this
> page: https://www.debian.org/mirror/list

It already is, however it seems to have issues keeping up-to-date
reliably --  see
https://mirror-master.debian.org/status/mirror-info/debian.asis.io.html

> And also change the ftp.ir.debian.org DNS record as a CNAME for debian.asis.io.

No, asis.io's DNS is sufficiently broken that we prefer not to do that.

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System