Re: New mirror in Sweden

Hi Peter,

Thanks for poiting that out!
The incorrect tracefil is now fixed and I am doing a resync right now

Regarding where I sync from - I was trying to sync from
klecker.debian.org::debian but it is password protected. I would gladly
sync from that rsync host if you would allow me :)
The reason I choose to sync from ftp.se.debian.org (which is the same
as (ftp.acc.umu.se) is that it is a push mirror - so the packages there
should be fairly up-to-date?
Please correct me if I am wrong,

Regards / Jonathan