Re: Debian & Debian-CD: Please drop mirror.switch.ch from the list of mirror sites

On 11/12/2018 03:27 PM, SWITCHmirror - Thomas Lenggenhager wrote:
> Hello Debian
>
> The SWITCHmirror service hosted on mirror.switch.ch
> will be decommissioned soon.
>
> Could you please remove the entry for mirror.switch.ch
> from your list of mirror sites and notify us once accomplished?
>
> mirror.switch.ch is currently listed on:
>   https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
>   https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
>
> Thereafter, we will stop the mirroring these two packages and
> drop them from our repository.

Removed from our list in:
https://salsa.debian.org/mirror-team/masterlist/commit/aeb878ee67fe330e3548273d1bf9638c20b68dda

That should soon be reflected on the website, and some time later on
installation images.

Thanks for letting us know, and for mirroring Debian until now.

Cheers,
Julien