Our Mirror of Official Debian CD Images Archive

Hello everybody,

We at Bonyan Co. [https://bonyan.co] are long time users of the great Debian. So we thought it would be good to give back to the community. So we set up our complete mirror of official Debian CD images archive including all architectures:

http://debian.bonyan.co/debian-cd/

The mirror is updated hourly through rsync. The server has got a 1 Gbps Internet uplink in Iran, so feel free to list our mirror on Debian website and direct users to download their files from our servers.

Regards.