Submission for a new Debian Mirror

Hello,

We have submitted a new Debian under the instruction on this page. And we have submitted our Mirror with information through https://www.debian.org/mirror/submit for several times(Its is shown in the bugs track page). Here are our submission's bugs track page:

Everything seems alright. However, until recent we still receive no response on the submission. It is said that if no response within two weeks, the submission is failed. But we still hope to know if there are any problem with our submission as well as our mirror. Could you please help us with this problem?

Best regards,
Mirror Maintenance Team@LZUOSS
--
兰州大学开源社区