Becoming a mirror

Hi. I am a long time user of debian and appreciate all the work that goes into it. I have been considering various ways to give back. One option I am considering is setting up a public mirror. I run a small business and have the resources but I'm unsure if this would be an effective way to give back.

I am in Houston, Texas and there are already mirrors in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio.

Having never done a mirror before I'm looking for some advice on if it would be helpful to the project or if it would be minimal as there are already three in the state. Again I have the resources so storage capacity and internet usage is not a concern to me.

Thanks