Re: Debian.asis.io mirror

Hi

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 12:01:33PM +0430, factoreal wrote:

>From what I see you mirror is not up-to-date, nor does it look right.
It never finished a complete run, so it shows informations of two
upstream mirrors:
- free.hands.com (ftp.uk.debian.org) and
- ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de

Please make sure you get the error mails from ftpsync (yes, this
software cries if something goes wrong) and check the logs.

Some more infos about the timeline can be found on the mirror info page:
https://mirror-master.debian.org/status/mirror-info/debian.asis.io.html

Also: Please get a name, we like to know who we are talking with.
Please don't send HTML only email.

Regards,
Bastian
Debian mirror team