Re: HTTPS metadata in Mirrors.masterlist?

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:57:16 +0200 (CEST), Mattias wrote in message
<[🔎] alpine.DEB.2.10.1704071614210.19268@stalin.acc.umu.se>:

> On Thu, 6 Apr 2017, Axel Beckert wrote:
>
> > * https://ftp.se.debian.org/debian/ (ftp.no.debian.org seems to
> > point to the same host, but is not yet accessible via HTTPS due to
> > not being listed in the certificate)
>
> Hm, OK. We'll add ftp.no.d.o to our list of hostnames for LE.

..er, what happened to ftp.no.d.o???

..if we have no mirror in Norway, we should be honest about that
fact, by dropping ftp.no.d.o until some Norwegian steps forward.
Meanwhile, we can _prod_ norwegians into stepping forward by
warmly recommending e.g. the Swedish mirror. ;o)  Etc.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: