Re: HTTPS metadata in Mirrors.masterlist?

On Fri, Apr 07, 2017 at 12:25:04AM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 11:20:36PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> > * https://mirror.as35701.net/debian/ (not yet accessible as
> >   https://ftp.be.debian.org/debian/ due to certificate only being
> >   valid for mirror.as35701.net)
>
> It's easy enough to also add ftp.be.debian.org to the certificate,
> but I didn't do it because I don't feel like I have permission to
> do so.

Why would that be the case? You run a service under ftp.be.d.o, and you
can verify that it is indeed you.

Perhaps this should be clarified on a mirror-admin level?

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,