Re: Dropping httpredir.debian.org service

Hi all Debian Staff,
If think Dropping this service isn't wise choice. Because all people use that service can change their repository to deb.d.o But in my case live in Iran the CDN isn't available and I have no other option. In addition all people use that service see that it's in early stage in the wiki page and have the option to switch to deb.d.o
I think both option should be available and give the opportunity to user to choose between them.
Regards,
Amir H.