Re: Did something happen to archive.debian.org in the last 24 hours?

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017, Andy Smith wrote:

> Apologies if this is not the correct team to contact. If it's not,
> please do let me know who I should be asking…
>
> In the last 24 hours some customer machines that I support that run
> squeeze and lenny¹ (!) started failing to do apt update getting a
> "403 Forbidden" error from archive.debian.org.
>
> Taking a look, http://archive.debian.org/ looks pretty empty having
> only a /debian-amd64 directory.

Thanks for the ping.  One of the machines behind archive.debian.org had
a permission snafu.  Should be fixed now.

Cheers,
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System