Re: softlibre.unizar.es mirror shows disabled and outdated in report

Hi Alejandro,

On 03/18/2016 10:13 AM, Alejandro Suarez wrote:
> Hi!
>

> I'm the manager of the the softlibre.unizar.es mirror. It is up to date
> and synchronizes by pushes from the official Spanish mirror, but the
> report [0] says a lot of "lies":

The information you've shared is from the redirector service which
periodically checks the state of mirror within the mirror network and
will direct traffic to a mirror based on architecture requested,
geographic location of the request, and sync state of the files on that
mirror in comparison to the master archive.

The  redirector is still maturing and undergoing some changes, at this
time you may safely ignore reporting from it.

If you would like to see the status of your or any other mirror check
the mirror status page[1].

[1]http://mirror-master.debian.org/status.html

Best regards,

Donald Norwood