ftp.cn.debian.org service outage

Hello all,

The server of ftp.cn.debian.org (a.k.a. mirrors.ustc.edu.cn) is experiencing
some severe hardware errors. We are trying to solve the problem and will
switch to a new machine in the near future. Meanwhile, the service provided by
ftp.cn.d.o will be in unstable state.

All http / https traffic may be redirected to either ftp2.cn.debian.org or other
mirrors in mainland China. FTP / rsync service may be unavailable. We suggest
users to switch to ftp2.cn.debian.org or other mirrors if they are located in
mainland China and in need of stable mirror service before we completely solve
the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Boyuan Yang (on behalf of server admins of ftp.cn.debian.org)