debian mirrors in BG

Hi,

I'm the current maintainer of the following mirrors in Bulgaria:
- ftp.uni-sofia.bg
- debian.mobiltel.bg (old debian.spnet.net)

At the moment ftp.bg.d.o is CNAME for ftp.uni-sofia.bg. I'd like to make this change permanent. Also, the name debian.spnet.net is going to be retired, and the new official name of that server is debian.mobiltel.bg (due to company acquisition). I'd like these changes to be reflected in the official mirror list[1] and debian-installer.

1. https://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Regards,
--velin

PS. It seems debian.mnet.bg doesn't exist anymore.