Question about httpredir.debian.org

Looking at http://httpredir.debian.org/report.txt I see over 500 mirrors
and currently 191 disabled due to 'Doesn't perform two-stages sync'.

Sometimes I see my mirror in that list of disabled mirrors and sometimes
not.

Looking at the code at

https://github.com/rgeissert/http-redirector/blob/master/check.pl#L438

and how I sync my mirror, this shouldn't ever happen. That's why I am
asking here if this is known.

I also see connects from the MirrorChecker/0.2 every two to four
minutes, but my mirror is marked as disabled and last check is over a
month ago:

Mirror: ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de
- Type: archive
  Notes:
   Doesn't perform two-stages sync
   Last update: Sun Jun 19 14:09:24 2016
   Sync delay: 263 min

If "Last update" means last check.

So my main questions is if the content of report.txt is accurate and if
not if there is a place to get the latest status of the mirrors.

Running 'curl http://httpredir.debian.org/demo/debian/ -I' I get
redirected to my mirror most of the time.

		Adrian