Re: rsync fails with connection timeout

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015, Seok Ju Hong wrote:

> I'm one of the admins of ftp.kaist.ac.kr(aka ftp.kr.debian.org).
> Our server failed to get sync from syncproxy.wna for 9 days.
> Error log says our server failed to connect to syncproxy.wna.
> We even tried to ping there with our server.
> It also failed while my laptop is pinging successfully to there.
> Could you check whether our server is rejected from syncproxy.wna?

I don't think syncproxy.wna does rejecting/dropping of that kind.  But
while we're at it, syncproxy.wna is running out of disk space and we're
starting to move downstreams to a new syncproxy.

Can we move you to syncproxy.wna2?  If so, please ping us on
mirrors@debian.org.

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System