SSH push from syncproxy.wna stopped for a month

Hi Debian maintainers,

I'm one of the admins of ftp.cn.debian.org (aka: mirrors.ustc.edu.cn).

Recently we discovered that SSH push from archvsync@syncproxy.wna and debian backports upstream has stopped since last month. The reason is probobly that our SSH host key changed (due to our maintenance in Jul 6th).

The current ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:bxV0NtWN116roM9dUJB3tyr9nxPKeHT6y0iJJ4vHKfg.

May upstream admins update the config? Thanks a lot!