Re: Include Asian security mirror in sources.list?

Hi Axel,

Thanks for your reply.

I carried out some tests using servers in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Seoul, Manila and Jakarta and found that http://security.debian.org always resolved to a US IP address, never to the one in Japan, where the Asian mirror is supposed to be located.

Hence, may I ask the people who are directly in charge of the Asian mirror to provide a direct URL instead of http://security. debian.org and let GeoDNS do the job.

Or, am I asking too much? in which case I apologize for it.

Regards.

Asher