Re: Imminent Jessie release, ftpsync update (Debian mirrors)

Thank you for the update.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 02:28:47PM +0200, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Disk space
> ==========
>
> Contrary to the previous releases, the archive still contains the files for
> Debian squeeze (now "oldoldstable"). At this point there should be no
> difference compared to the past weeks, but you should expect the disk space
> usage to increase in the upcoming weeks due to the opening of the
> development of the next stable release: Debian stretch.

Is there an approximate increase value known already? Just so we can prepare
and review if we need to do something about it.

> ftpsync update
> ==============
>
> A new version, 20150425, has just been released and should soon be available
> at the project/ftpsync/ directory of your mirror. Please upgrade your
> installation as soon as possible. Key changes include:
(...)

I'm using the GIT repo and I have updated the Spanish official mirror
(ftp.es.debian.org) based on its contents. I guess that's fine as the latest
change (commit 674ccdb813aff0e0fcfd976cf07ba8a85fc0f012) indicates that the
VERSION value in ftpsync has changed now to '20150425'

By the way, the versions do not seem to be tagged in the GIT repository. Is
this on purpose or just an omission?

Regards

Javier