Re: Encrypted repos (https/ftps)

Hi,

On 10/18/2014 01:21 PM, DNS wrote:

I made a quick test which mirrors already work with encrypted connections, but only with HTTPS so far.
This seems to be just a very few, but at least some. And i might have missed some, because i used Tor.

Once again please see the bug[1] report on this topic, for which you would have seen that there was complied already a listing of available https mirrors.

As https support is not official at this time at best we have the referenced unofficial listing that users may use. I'll add your data to the listing where it did not overlap. I did like the formatting, but did not really see the point.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=750522#10

Best regards,

Donald Norwood