Re: Re: http.Debian.net and DebConf 14

> mirrors.cat.pdx.edu uses a custom (unknown) script.

> As a consequence, even once added to the database, hash sum mismatch
> are
> possible, and http.d.n would not use such a mirror.

> I don't know how to contact them, that would be nice the following
> message is
> forwarded:
> * please use the recommended tool ftpsync
> * http://debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#how
> * if this is not possible:
>   - use anonftpsync, reduced version at
>     https://www.debian.org/mirror/anonftpsync
>   - if the mirror is compliant to
>     https://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#how,
>     the trace file should include "Revision: i18n inRelease"

Hi! I'm Spencer Krum and I'm at least partially responsible for the
mirror at mirrors.cat.pdx.edu/debian. The official email PoC is
support@cat.pdx.edu and another individual you can talk to is William
Van Hevelingen at blkperl@cat.pdx.edu.

We're working on getting ftpsync set up now. Will report on our
progress.

Thanks,
Spencer