Re: Setting up a new mirror

Hi
I have setup the mirror at http://debian.mec.ac.in/debian/ .Can anyone help me with the steps to get verified by debian and getting added to debian mirror list. I have submitted details at https://www.debian.org/mirror/submit .

Vishnu CN
B.Tech (Batch: 2010-2014)
Computer Science and Engineering
Govt. Model Engineering College