Re: New debian & debian-cd Mirror, Spain (Madrid)

Thanks Simon,

We have submitted the form at http://www.debian.org/mirror/submit

We have been reviewing the documentation for push-mirroring, and would like to set it up soon.  Do we have to configure an account for ftp.de.debian.org to push sync over SSH ?  Should we contact ftp.de.debian.org admins to initiate configuration ?

Regards,

Roberto Saavedra - [ inAsset Networks ]

P : +34 683 422 390
F : +34 911 701 242