University of Chicago's mirror (debian.uchicago.edu/debian) has expired InRelease file

Wed 13 Feb 2013 01:12:10 AM EST

Hello:

I hope you can help resolve a problem for me. I have not been able to successfully upgrade debian testing via the uchicago.edu mirror for several days. Synaptic yields the error below:

Release file for http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/dists/testing/InRelease is expired (invalid since 4d 9h 32min 17s). Updates for this repository will not be applied.

This problem first manifested for me around the Christmas/New Year holidays but resolved itself within a few days. I attributed it to lack of staff during the holidays. Now it has returned. I am not yet subscribed to the mailing list so please cc to my email at mapson(at)hughes(dot)net.

Thanks,

Jim Fregeau