Re: Hourly per mirror report http://mirror.debian.org/report/bymirror/

Hi Raphael,

Is this redirector needs to be all architecture mirrorred?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Reber wrote:
> For our mirror I see "Blocklisted". What does that actually mean?

Your mirror was found to be inconsistent in a way that should not happen
when using ftpsync and was therefore disabled. When the database is rebuilt
that information is carried over by storing it in a "blocklist".

Since you appear to be using the latest version of ftpsync and everything
else looks ok I've removed your mirror from the list.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net