Re: ftp.sk upgrade

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 03:37:32PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I have upgraded to wheezy on debian.sk (a.k.a sk.debian.org) today.

Since the full process requires reboot and since the last fsck ran a year
ago and took about two hours, I'm going to run it manually.

Please confirm that you have redirected debian.sk to other mirror, I'll let
you know when it's done.