Re: Backports integrated into the main archive

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:59:02 +0100
Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@debian.org> wrote:
     Dear users and supporters of the backports service!

On 25.03.13 19:04, Hideki Yamane wrote:
... and mirror admins.

When debian-backports would be empty? (save 50GB space).

I guess that will happen after squeeze is archived.

Note that it won't save any space - the packages will be just moved to
standard debian pool.
Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.