Re: ftp2.de also had a MD5Sum mismatch !

Hi,

I think I found your IP (the one from your mail headers of the original
report). However, I did not find anything unusual (but I don't have the
time to dig deep). The files you reported with a wrong MD5Sum were
transferred several times with that size, which makes me guess that the
files were downloaded (to our machine) normally using rsync. Of course
it could be that Debian provided file with a wrong checksum. It could
also be the case that during transmission to you something went wrong.

If that problem occurs again, I'll have a look shortly after your report
and maybe that helps finding the problem.

Bye,
--
Carsten Otto           otto@informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/