Re: rsync with Debian Mirror?

Hello all,

On 05/13/2011 10:06 PM, Peter Palfrader wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2011, Simon Paillard wrote:

and<snapshoot.debian.net>

I guess you mean snapshot.debian.org instead.
It's not available as rsync AFAIK, snapshot@debian.org in CC.

No, you cannot just mirror snapshot like that, unfortunately.  I needs
a database, some backend storage and then some scripts to dynamically
create the snapshot views.

If you are interested we could probably work on adding a 3rd machine to
serve as snapshot.debian.org, but that will require more access and
effort than the other, static things.  Let me know.

Is it possible to get (via rsync or another synchronisation tool) some of the snapshot.debian.org snapshots ? To be more precise, I only need some particular snapshots that I would use as repositories.

Thanks for your help. Regards.
--
Jean-Noël BOUVIER
ESRF Systems and Communications group