Re: ftpsync test please

Hi Joerg,

On 5/1/2012 2:03 AM, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
Hi

at http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/joerg/ftpsync/ you can find a
pre-release of the 80486 version of ftpsync.

[...]

The changes since version 80386 include:
[...]
- We enhanced the trace files, to help http.debian.net along. They now
   also include a list of the architectures that the mirror carries. And
   they show which Upstream mirror is used.

Is it possible to make extra trace file info (arch'es & upstream) optional with some flag(s) in ftpsync.conf (which is/are ON by default)? Personally I use ftpsync to mirror plenty of debian like distributions and those extra lines in trace file are useless with no chance to drop it.

Thanks,
Mitry.