Re: ftp.mx.debian.org down, expecting it to be back soon

Hi,

  nisamox.fciencias.unam.mx aka ftp.mx.d.o is now back to normal.
We had to fiddle with hardware issues and now the main board and disc are
brand new.   Thanks for redirecting in the meanwhile.  Please redirect
the DNS back to nisamox.fciencias.unam.mx.

Sergio.

--
Dr Sergio Mendoza <sergio@mendozza.org>
Instituto de Astronomia, UNAM