Re: Country mirror requirements

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Chatchai Jantaraprim <cj@fivedots.coe.psu.ac.th> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 03:16:54PM +0700, Budiwijaya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the requirements to be country mirror for my country (Indonesia) ?
> There's no country mirror available right now for Indonesia.
>
> $ host ftp.id.debian.org
> Host ftp.id.debian.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
>
> Our repository is already registered on debian mirror database[1].
>
> [1]http://www.debian.org/mirror/list
>
> Regards,
>
> Budiwijaya

Hi,
        Please see http://www.debian.org/mirror/official
        epecially the "Criteria" part

        I'm not sure which oe is your server among these

        kambing.ui.ac.id
        kebo.vlsm.org
        suro.ubaya.ac.id

        servers.
        But none of them seems mirror all architectures yet.

Our mirror is suro.ubaya.ac.id. In the criteria page, it says "The whole debian archive should be mirrored", but hongkong mirror is only mirroring i386 & amd64 ? I don't understand why hongkong only mirrored two arch and become official ?

Cheers,
Chatchai J