Re: ftp.br.debian.orgL Destination not reached

jidanni@jidanni.org (jidanni@jidanni.org) wrote on 24 August 2012 10:47:
 >Carlos, please ensure both IPv4 and IPv6 will be stable before asking me to test.
 >One of them is not working again as of Fri Aug 24 00:38:19 UTC 2012.

I reported it to our national academic backbone operator. They
acknowledged the problem and fixed it already. It'd be interesting if
you could continue the tests with us both to check for repository
correctness and that the network is indeed fixed.

Thanks a lot for your tests and detailed reports. I apologize for the
delay, it was my fault. The backbone operator answered within a few
hours.