Arch exclusion issue

Hi,

We're using ftpsync to get a local archive for internal Debian
installation. We use the git version from ftp-master.d.o¹, and we only
mirror i386, amd64, and kfreebsd-{i386,amd64}.

When the git went fastforward from 8c00430 to 578af22, the ftpsync
script did copy all the architectures from upstream, thus filling the
dedicated partition. We found packages for s390, mips, mipsel, powerpc
and so on.

I rechecked the configuration, tested two different upstream (ftp.fr.d.o
& ftp2.fr.d.o), checked the rsync command which seemed to be correct.

Did I miss something in the changelog about arch exclusion ?

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/git/archvsync.git

--
Florent Charton