Rsync '-c' awareness

Hello all,
I just noticed that the Rsync -c option (instructing rsync to checksum each file) can be used which, when combined with the sheer size of the rsync share available on the Debian Mirrors, can potentially cause unexpected CPU load on the Debian Mirror systems if the operator wasn't aware of this behavior. If someone downloads a copy of the entire mirror, and they use the -c option, it will result in the rsync process on the mirror using significantly more CPU power than normal as it checksums every file. While not necessarily a bug or threat per say, I wanted to make sure that anyone maintaining a mirror is aware of this behavior so that they can use the `refuse options = c` daemon config if weren't aware of this and wanted to avoid unwanted CPU spikes on their servers. I checked against my local mirror and their rsync daemon permitted my use of the -c option, so I'll be checking with them as well to make sure they are aware of this.
Cheers,
Jeff.