Re: Penn State mirror not updating properly?

Hi,

A disk on carroll.aset.psu.edu filled.  I'll clean up some old stuff today.

Thanks,

--
Jason Holmes

On 02/06/2011 11:37 AM, Simon Paillard wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 10:17:52PM -0500, Stephen Powell wrote:
For the last several days I have been unable to update my system using
Penn State's Debian mirror.

Thanks for your report, admins for this mirror in CC (btw, please have a look
at http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror).

    deb ftp://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/debian squeeze main non-free contrib
    deb-src ftp://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/linux/distributions/debian squeeze main non-free contrib

I get "file not found" messages.  The index files point to newer versions than the
repository actually has.  The index files are apparently correct, as they agree with
the Debian web site as to what SHOULD be there.

Could you please paste the exact apt message ?