Re: Outdated ISO mirrors commented (was: Upcoming release of squeeze,..)

Hi,

I believe you guys are busy with Squeeze at the moment, but...
While going through the mirrors list, I found some strange things regarding ours, ftp.kr.debian.org.

First of all, [Debian Mirror Checker][1] is showing there's problem with our ftp, but doesn't provide a clue.  Strange thing is that it marked most of the other mirrors with the same error as ours. Maybe it's the checker which needs to be fixed.

[1]: http://mirror.debian.org/status.html

Secondly, [CD mirrors list][2] is not displaying our http URL.
No idea why it's been removed :-(

[2]: http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#mirrors

And a minor one.  We are a push triggered mirror and I believe we were already providing 5.0.8 when Simon shared the message below.
Maybe the list was generated some hours or days ago?
Our log says last sync was done around Jan 26 01:00 UTC: http://ftp.kaist.ac.kr/geoul/sync/2011/01/24/19:56:42.111598148.debian-cd.log.gz
Where should we check to see if everything's OK now?  Not clear where "that list" is from the message.

Cheers,
~Jaeho

2011/2/1 Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org>
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:12:11PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Upcoming release of squeeze
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> The Debian Project is close to its next release, Debian Squeeze.
> Delivering the new release to Debian users is possible thanks to you,
> mirror admins, providing fresh data in a fast and reliable way.
>
> Here are the usual recommendations that Debian mirrors should follow:
> - ISOs: make sure you perform *automatic* updates, either pushed
>   or pulled (today is 5.0.8!).
>   You can also build them from your local mirror using jigdo:
>   http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/#jigdomirror

Following this, ISO mirrors that don't carry the last update (5.0.8) have been
commented from the list, assuming they will not be updated for Squeeze either.

If your mirror appears in that list, just sync it again and keep it in sync
*automatically*, then the script will put back your mirror in the list.

ftp.nara.wide.ad.jp
ftp.pl.debian.org
ftp.iut-bm.univ-fcomte.fr
ftp.hk.debian.org