Re: rsync with Debian Mirror?

On Fri, 13 May 2011, Simon Paillard wrote:

> > and <snapshoot.debian.net>
>
> I guess you mean snapshot.debian.org instead.
> It's not available as rsync AFAIK, snapshot@debian.org in CC.

No, you cannot just mirror snapshot like that, unfortunately.  I needs
a database, some backend storage and then some scripts to dynamically
create the snapshot views.

If you are interested we could probably work on adding a 3rd machine to
serve as snapshot.debian.org, but that will require more access and
effort than the other, static things.  Let me know.