Re: Fwd: Re: Debian RO mirror failure

On 05/08/2011 02:16 PM, Manuel SUBREDU wrote:
we had an air conditioning failure and we are recovering from it. Can
you please confirm that the mirror is now ok ?

I confirm it run perfect now! Thank you for your fast intervent :)
 That's me :) The right official contact should be ftpadmin@roedu.net.
ftpadmin is a alias who is redirected to me.

From now on I will use this contact for ftp related error reports.

Have you a nice day.
Michele Renda

Sponsor:
Apri Conto Corrente Arancio entro il 28 febbraio 2011 e ricevi 100 euro da spendere su Media World compra online. Aprilo adesso!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11254&d=8-5