Re: Change in mirrors

Hi,

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 04:47:23PM +0200, Sven Meeus - EURid Operations wrote:
> I would like to announce the following changes in our mirrors:
>
> mirror.eurid.eu will be discontinued and can be removed from the list

Given the infrastructure today, some Debian users will still point to that
mirror, and we want to avoid them from getting errors.

Could you please :
- point dns to one of two mirrors below ?
- or redirect http ?

> 2 new mirrors will replace the mirror:
>
> be.mirror.eurid.eu was submitted as a new mirror for BE
> nl.mirror.eurid.eu was submitted as a new mirror for NL

Could you please update the ftpsync version of both of them ?
http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#how

Old ftpsync versions doesn't work well with last apt and archives
modifications, as announced on http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce

> Both new mirrors check for updates every 2 hours and have ipv6 support.
> They also have a debian-security mirror to allow our internal servers to
> use it without having to go outside our own newtworks.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

mirrors@debian.org