Re: ftp.ru.debian.org points outside of Russia

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 05:21:05AM +0300, Konstantin Ploshenko wrote:
> Does anybody know why ftp.ru.debian.org is CNAMEd to debian.mirror.vu.lt
> in Lithuania instead of ftp.chg.ru, as it is in the official mirror
> list at http://www.debian.org/mirror/list ?

It was done on purpose after a RAID failure a while ago.

We asked the maintained to notice us when the push setup is ok and RAID is ok,
but no news.

ftp.ru back to russia anyway, as the mirror is up to date as of now.

I've just contacted again the admin in order to get the push setup in order.

Best regards.