Re: Services off-line for a few time in El Salvador

José David Calderón Serrano escribió:
> Hi, my name is David an with the LUG of the El Salvador University we
> have te server of debian.ues.edu.sv
>
> The server was a problem, the power suply is burned and we will take
> some time to repair, we will hope that could be in two days, is the only
> server for the country :P, if have reports of any errors is for that,
> the new hardware was bougth yet.
>
> Regards

Well we are back on line :D, the mirrors of debian, debian-security,
debian-multimedia is ok an ready to use.

See you latter.

--
Atentamente:
José David Calderón Serrano

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Jos=C3=A9 =C3=90avid Calder=C3=B3n Serrano
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Calder=C3=B3n Serrano;Jos=C3=A9 =C3=90avid
org:MINED
adr:;;;Soyapango;San Salvador;;El Salvador
email;internet:neomish@gmail.com
tel;cell:(503) 74056132
note;quoted-printable:---=0D=0A=
	"Nunca se tiene suficiente de algo bueno"=0D=0A=
	Gato Garfield
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://elrincondelgato.blogspot.com
version:2.1