Re: missing Packages and Sources indexes propagating?

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010, C.M. Connelly wrote:

   WFMS> Unable to fetch file, server said
   WFMS> '/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/Packages: No such
   WFMS> file or directory.

   WFMS> Anyone else?

I don't see that file on my mirror, either, but there is both a
Packages.bz2 and a Packages.gz file in that directory; there
doesn't appear to be an uncompressed Packages file on the mirror
at all.  I believe that is correct -- maybe your clients are out
of date and looking for the wrong file?

Could be true, yes. I'll ask around to see what the few people who let me know see now.

Thanks,

wfms