Re: When will we get official mirror ftp.md.d.o ?

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 09:46:12PM +0200, Vitalie Lazu wrote:
> We setup and run debian mirror in Moldova for a long time.
>
> Ref: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=514773#82 (It
> passed more than a few weeks from April.)
> http://debian.md/debian/project/trace/

Which says no successfull update since 5 days.
(anything special in the error logs sent by ftpsync ?)

> When will we get official mirror ftp.md.d.o ?

Actually, since you are the only mirror in Moldova, you will be the only
and then first mirror listed to users from Moldova.
So there is no *need* to push you on the top of the list of Moldovian mirrors.

About the push setup, ftpsync/runmirrors has been improved recently by
Joerg Jaspert to add an mhop option (on top of already present 2 stages
triggers).

So please make sure you don't background ftpsync hooked by
the ssh trigger.