tracefile, current git of ftpsync

Hey,

just two little things:

- I just updated the tracefile generation on ftp-master.debian.org. From
  now on there is a fourth line generated, called "Archive serial"
  This will always show a number, steadily increasing, like a DNS
  serial. The code is written to let it look like YYYYMMDD followed by a
  two digit number, but don't count on that. :)

  So should you have some script relying on the tracefile and break when
  you encounter something you didnt expect (bad behaviour, but still),
  you want to update it to deal with the new line.

- If you are running your mirror directly from our git, not using the
  tarballs, I just merged my mhop branch into master. While I tested it
  on my 7-hop test setup here locally, it is a largish change, so be
  careful. It should'nt affect you unless you also do config changes,
  but maybe waiting a little with the next git pull wont hurt.

  I am currently using it for some mirrors on .d.o hosts, and will
  shortly write something to the mirrors announce list when I am
  completly convinced it is stable.

--
bye, Joerg
Comment to http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2008/debian-project-200802/msg00048.html