Re: rsync from ftp.es.debian.org not working

Hi Jordi, all,

  unfortunatelly the rsync mirror we run is not a public one (only
available to institutions who ask) not listen in the standard port. I
have added ftp.caliu.cat to the list of permitted IPs, and you can rsync
now by using:

rsync --port 10873 rsync://ftp.es.debian.org/debian/

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need access from other
machine(s) or have any further questions. Any other sites wanting to be
added to the ACL, please drop me a message.

regards,

jose manuel.