Re: jigdo debian-cd mirror problem

Hi Manuel,

On 9/29/2010 2:08 AM, Manuel Flores wrote:
Hi  everyone,

I'm one of the responsibles of the debian.ues.edu.sv
<http://debian.ues.edu.sv> [3] mirror and am trying to use de
jigdo-mirror scripts [1] that was announced here [2] by Mitry Matyushkov.

My goal is to reduce bandwith by generating iso images with jigdo,
instead of downloading them.

I have a clue that maybe my mistake is in etc/jigdo-mirror.conf.in
<http://jigdo-mirror.conf.in>  file but i am unable to figure that out.
I have pasted the config and logs.

So far your help is apretiated.Thanks in advance.

PS: The /tmp/ is for tast purpose.

Config files:

~$ cat etc/jigdo-mirror.conf.in <http://jigdo-mirror.conf.in>
jigdoFile="jigdo-file --cache=$tmpDir/jigdo-cache.db --cache-expiry=1w
--report=noprogress --no-check-files"
debianMirror="file:/tmp/debian-cd/"

debianMirror should point to debian/ distribution not to debian-cd/

$ cat etc/debian-cd-mirror.conf
RSYNC_HOST=cdimage.debian.org
RSYNC_MODULE=debian-cd/
RSYNC_PASSWORD= # For authenticated rsync
RSYNC_USER= # For authenticated rsync
TO=/tmp/debian-cd
ERRORMAIL=
MIRRORNAME=debian.ues.edu.sv
DELETEFIRST=1
EXCLUDE="\
   --exclude alpha/ --exclude armel/ --exclude arm/ \
   --exclude m68k/ --exclude powerpc/ --exclude sparc/ \
   --exclude mips*/ --exclude hppa/ \
   --exclude s390/ --exclude source/ \
"

The error you've got is because of your EXCLUDE line. cd-mirror adds extra --exclude before ${EXCLUDE} in the code and rsync gets '--exclude --exclude alpha/' in your case.

Please update your version of cd-mirror from [1].

[1] http://ftp.mgts.by/debian-mirror/cdimage/

Regards,
Mitry.