Re: mirroring cdimage.d.o with jigdo-mirror

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010, Mitry Matyushkov wrote:

Hi,

In anticipation of upcoming 5.0.6 cd images spread I'd like to propose new version of cd-mirror/jigdo:

http://ftp.mgts.by/debian-mirror/cdimage/

cd-mirror:
   - Add support for pushing slave mirrors
   - Handle push-in-the-middle (just in case)

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks for updating and hosting a version with active patching!

Apparently 5.0.6 cd images are out there now. And just so you know, I lowered limits for anon rsyncs to ::debian-cd, if you want a private trigger&sync module promise you'll be running a jigdo-building script and contact me privately. Otherwise, please find someone one step out from the center to sync from, it is quite a bit of data that gets pushed out.

/Mattias Wadenstein