University of Chicago's mirror (debian.uchicago.edu/debian) not updating

As you know, a new stable point release for Lenny, 5.0.5, was put out
this past weekend (June 26-27, 2010).  As of this moment (Thursday, July 1,
2010, 8:53 AM EDT), the University of Chicago's mirror still has not updated.
The /etc/debian_version file still shows 5.0.4 after an

   aptitude update
   aptitude full-upgrade

sequence.  Is anyone out there from the University of Chicago listening?
If so, please fix your mirror.

Note: Please CC me, I am not subscribed to the list.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :